Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lots to do and nothing to share.

I have a ton of things on my do to list and not a dang thing is done. I am finishing our tree skirt up from ten years ago. It looks much better but I'd rather just start over with a all new one. I KNOW my hubby would not go for that. I made this one our first christmas before I knew what sewing really was. It's a sad little tree skirt but holds all our christmas memories in it I guess. So I will keep it and try to spruce it up a bit.

I am quilting a commisioned childs clothes quilt. It came out pretty well and the quilting is going well. It should be done in a day or so.

The I NEED to get going on some curtians for this house. Not my fave thing to sew but needs done. So I will go with those next and maybe a few fun things along the way.



Pics...coming soon

1 comment:

Funoldhag said...

Hi, Angie! That's a great Christmas tree skirt! I am sure it holds lots of Christmas memories. You asked about Auburn -it's a little town west of Midland here in mid Michigan. I'm sure there are some quilt guilds down there, too. Maybe you could ask at your local quilt shop to put you in touch with one. The one I'm in is lots of fun - we have a great bunch of gals. Have a great Thanksgiving with your family.